Monday 10 May 2010

script for the meeting between spencer and the femme fatale

Screenplay.

INT. COLLEGE CORRIDORS.
SPENCER enters a corridor and hears two girls talking.

Girl
(Loudly)
Yeah, I saw on the news that they found the fifth dead boy yesterday and like the other ones, the cause of death was totally unknown.

INT. SPENCERS CAR
SPENCER’s car is parked by the bridge that was shown on the photograph, OLIVIA turns off the music.

Olivia
With a posh accent
Hi, I’m Olivia. I see you got my letter.
Would you like to play a game?

Spencer
What do you mean a game?
Seriously, is this some sort of joke?

Olivia.
No. Not at all.
This is nothing more than just an exhilarating pastime.
You will get a lot of money if you win the game.

Spencer
What I have got to lose. I’ll play.
Who would pay me if I won?


Olivia
Let’s just say, I’m a very generous person.
However, if you were to lose, the consequences would be great!

Spencer
What type of game is this?

Olivia
A treasure hunt


Spencer
Ok, what am I looking for?

Olivia
You will know when you find it.

Olivia gives Spencer another pink envelope and exits the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment